Sports Marketing 360, 19th September 2013
Sports Marketing 360 is the leading interactive global forum for sports marketing, media and brands.
The sixth edition of Sports Marketing 360 will take place live on September 19th 2013 at BT Centre London and will be relayed to a global audience around the world watching the live webcast. Sponsored by BT, this conference will be at the centre of three days of sport industry events held in London between the 17th and 19th of September including professional development workshops, networking and finishing with the International Sports Marketing Awards.
Last Year's speakers included:
- Chris Ingram, Executive Chairman, Sports Revolution
- Ian Drake, Chief Executive Officer, British Cycling
- Mike Sharrock, Partnership Director, London 2012, BP
- Suzi Williams, Group Marketing and Brand Director, BT
- Tricia Thompson, Director of Cycling, The Bigger Picture, BSkyB
- Mark Osikoya, Head of Olympic Sponsorship Assets (London 2012), Coca Cola
- Nathan Homer, Olympics Project Director, P&G
- Niall Cook, Co-founder and Principal, Sociagility
- Haran Ramachandran, Digital Director, M&C Saatchi Sports and Entertainment
- Edward Griffiths, Chief Executive, Saracens Rugby Club
- Sadie Wigglesworth, Head of Sponsorship, Promotion & Media, Force India F1
- Michael Levy, Arsenal FC
- Matthew Pinsent CBE
- Tim Crowe, Synergy Sponsorship
- Ben Wells, The Sponsorship Consultancy
- Sean Jefferson, Mindshare
Check the news section for reviews of the previous events and all the latest on the 2013 edition.
About Sports Marketing 360
Sports Marketing 360 is established as the must-attend event for sports marketing professionals from around the world. This conference is a vibrant, challenging and highly relevant conference designed to deliver significant value to those who work in sports, marketing, media, brands and related areas.
This conference event is the ultimate interactive forum for a sector which never stands still.
At Sports Marketing 360, influential, respected and thought-provoking speakers discuss, assess and analyse the major trends and issues influencing the worlds of sports, media and marketing and the way they impact on the relationship between sports and brands.
Sports Marketing 360 is filmed to broadcast quality and webcast around the world to ensure an international audience. For delegates in different time zones or wishing to view at different times the event is available post-event as an "on-demand" video.
Sports Marketing 360 2011 Highlights video
Speakers at past Sports Marketing 360 events have included:
- Tom Fox, Chief Commercial Officer, Arsenal FC
- Patrick Nally, Chief Executive, West Nally Ltd.
- Mark Foster, 5 times Olympian and the most decorated ever British male swimmer
- James Tipple, Vice President Marketing, Yahoo! EMEA
- Richard Heaselgrave, Vice-President of Business Development, NBA - EMEA
- Charlie Wijeratna, Executive Director, Tottenham Hotspur Football Club
- Rick Burton, Professor, Syracuse University (USA) and former Chief Marketing Officer, United States Olympic Committee
- Steve Elworthy, Director of Marketing & Communications, England & Wales Cricket Board (ECB)
- Tim Crow, CEO, Synergy
- Andrew Steele, Olympic Sprinter
- Eddie Hearn, Managing Director, Matchroom Sport
- Jez Jowett, Global Social Media Director, Cake, Havas Sports & Entertainment
- Suzi Williams, Director, BT Group Marketing & Brand
- David Piggins, CEO, PowerPlay Golf
- James Tyler, Marketing & Promotions Manager, Premiership Rugby
- Lee Pearson CBE, 9 time Paralympic gold medalist and BT ambassador
- Sam Rush, International Chief Operating Officer, Wasserman Media Group
- Suzi Williams, Director, BT Group Marketing & Brand
- Salah Tahlak, Director, Corporate Communications, Dubai Duty Free & Tournament Director of the Dubai Tennis Championships
- Nic Fletcher, Head of Sport Sponsorship, O2
- Louise Poole, Deputy Group Director, 2012 Programme, EDF
- Fredda Hurwitz Global Strategic Planning Director, Havas Sports & Entertainment
- Jeff Nathenson, Head of Partner Management for YouTube in Northern Europe, Google
- Robbie Paul, Professional Rugby League Player and communications consultant
- Charlie Dundas, Global Sponsorship Director, Mediacom
- Stefano D'Anna, Managing Director Sales, Perform
- Leon Taylor, Olympic Silver medallist and BT Ambassador
- Nick Sykes, Managing Partner and Head of London 2012, McCann London
- Trevor Watkins, Partner, Clarke Willmott
- Luke D'Arcy, EMEA Growth Officer, Momentum
- John Taylor, Chairman, Sports Impact
- Josh Robinson, Director, Revolution Sports
- Tim Duncalf, Director, Oxygen8 Communications
- and many more...
Sports Marketing 360 2010 Highlights video
What some of our delegates thought about Sports Marketing 360
“Sports Marketing 360 has quickly established itself as the barometer for the mood of the sports marketing sector internationally and offers genuine insight into where our industry is headed. The standard and variety of guest speakers never fail to disappoint and makes it well worth the trip from Dublin every September.”
James Wynne, Director of Sport, Slattery Communications Limited
"It was a unique experience to watch from my living room, in Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela, what was going on in London, England. I was in another country without been outside from my house. Thanks to the live stream I could hear different opinions about sport marketing from some of the most experienced people in the industry. Ideas which are crucial for developing sports markets."
Teo Jansen, Sports Editor, Diario Primicia, Venezuela
"I was really impressed, the conference worked extremely well and it was good to be able to participate at the “comfort of my desk” "
Susan Boobyer, Events & Marketing Services Manager, Seiko
"Thanks to all at SM360 for a smart, slick and positive event: just the ticket. The phenomenal traction of social media means these are new and exciting times for Sponsorship. Great to have SportBusiness Group a truly global force, helping set an ambitious agenda."
Josh Robinson, Partner, Robinson Pincus | Sponsorship and Social Media.
Sports Marketing 360 2009 Highlights video